Monday 9 November 2015

Term 4 Week 5 Blog Recount

Beep, Beep, Beep That's  the sound of the alarm clock.  I jump out of bed and shout yes it's my cousins birthday party wake up my brother's make them breakfast that they don't like and say ha ha. 


I ask my parents and say can I rap up the presents. I shout out "Jaden" time to rap up the present's it took us for ever to rap up the present's cause my brother brags about my rapping and (I'm not the best present rapper in the world)


After my brother said yes that's okay me and my family went out to lunch we had Denny's and I ordered a blt with fries that was absolutely delicious that was the best blt I have had in my life.


We arrived at there house and give them our present and there rugby ball back cause they left it at our house when they came over.  (SPLASH) that's us jumping in the extremely long and deep pool  we did heaps of races we did the swimming races we did the races in heats some of the best swimmer's in my family were there and they are in the highest group in swimming and so am I so I had a chance of winning and I did.


Dinner time yes! I shout out we are have salad, steak, sausages and hot dogs.
I finished my dinner after i let the dinner settle we  had cake chocolate and strawberry cake.


That was the best relative party I have gone to.  I can not wait to 
the Christmas party at my grandma's granddad's and uncles. 

No comments: